kpop reality show tropes that i live for
- hidden camera pranks, especially if it ends in a member crying and a lot of sappy hugging
- cooking competitions in the kitchen
- members trying 2 accomplish a mission in the city with a lot of public embarrassment
- amusement park episode (bonus points if they have some fucked up mission on a roller coaster)
- haunted house episodes…. enough said
- dorm infiltration with sleepy + confused bare-faced members and underwear lyin on the floor
>/////////< DAESUNGIE IS AN ANGEL I CANT COMPETE WITH HIS KINDNESS
THANK YOU SO MUCH <333
burn baby burn: an upbeat k-pop female idols workout mix that will help you kick butt in the gym. // by seunghyonq on behalf of femaleidols (listen)
o1. crush 2ne1 o2. expectation girls’ day o3. number nine t-ara o4. the dj is mine wonder girls o5. can’t nobody 2ne1 o6. burn sunmi o7. lips miss a o8. the great escape snsd o9. adrenaline boa 1o. step f(x) 11. mr.mr. snsd 12. mirror mirror 4minute 13. electric shock f(x) 14. don’t fall apart hyuna 15. get up evol 16. abracadabra brown eyed girls 17. huh 4minute 18. lupin kara 19. venus hello venus 2o. loving u sistar 21. madonna secret 22. hush apink 23. supa dupa diva dalshabet 24. bar bar bar crayon pop 25. u go girl lee hyori
i love to use phrases such as “well i’ll be” and “would ya look at that” because in all seriousness i thoroughly enjoy sounding like an astonished elderly southern man
From yesterday’s VAWA Day of Action in front of Salish Kootenai Tribal College on the Flathead Nation reservation. This tiny girl was taken out of school by her grandmother, and the both of them came to participate as a team.
This poster quote is from the 1491’s “To the Indigenous Woman” poem/video.
Thank you to everyone who came out and joined us.